- Barb Schubert Award—recognize a beginning teacher (0-4 years experience) for excellence in the classroom
- Friend of Literacy Award —recognize someone who supports you and/or students
- High School Teacher of Excellence Award—recognize an excellent veteran (5+) high school language arts teacher
- Middle School Teacher of Excellence Award—recognize an excellent veteran (5+) middle school language arts teacher
- Distinguished Service Award (DSA)—recognize an instructional leader whose service to English/language arts has contributed significantly with local, regional, state, and/or national impact in his/her own school district, area education agency, college, or other institution.
Submit award nominations online by September 15, 2017.
ICTE Fall Conference Scholarship
New to our conference? New to teaching? Know someone who is? Get financial assistance to attend the fall conference through our scholarship program: Nomination/Application Form